Great cause. I didn’t even realise I was having a heart attack when it happened to me, I had to have the paramedics tell me.
On 16th June last year I had a Heart Attack. I was very lucky. I was treated immediately and haven’t experienced any complications. There are lots of people that aren’t so lucky: 1 in 3 people that have Heart Attacks in the UK don’t even make it to hospital. Unfortunately, heart and circulatory disease remains the UK’s biggest killer and affects thousands of families and individuals:
- There are around 103,000 heart attacks in the UK each year
- There are nearly 2.3 million people living with coronary heart disease in the UK
- Nearly one in six men and more than one in ten women die from coronary heart disease
- Every seven minutes someone dies of a heart attack in the UK
- The UK spends nearly £2 billion each year on the healthcare…
View original post 115 more words